Treacle Media Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Treacle Media Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2021.
What we collect
We may collect the following information to enable us to communicate with Clients and potential Clients in relation to the provision of services by Treacle Media Ltd.:
- Name, job title, personal descriptions, profile photographs
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Bank account or financial information
When appropriate we may also collect the following information from those seeking employment from Treacle Media Ltd.:
- Academic and other results gained
- Institutions attended
- Employment history
- Personal data in relation to references
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website or services we offer according to your interests.
- We may share or store your information, when appropriate on our software, with our business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors for purposes of any contract agreed and for the provision of our services.
These third parties are GDPR Compliant, please read their full privacy policies for further details. Some of our current suppliers include:
- Google Analytics – United States of America
- Google drive / docs – United States of America
- Google gmail – United States of America
- Google business – United States of America
- MailChimp – United States of America
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Adobe Ireland
- Xero Accounts Software – New Zealand
- Asana Management Software – United States of America
- DropBox – Data stored internally
- Kingsley print – United Kingdom
- Aubergine print – United Kingdom
Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. These procedures are available on request by contacting email@example.com
Any personal data that we process for the purpose of our service provisions, for example creating artwork, shall be retained for a maximum of 10 years following our last contact to enable you the opportunity to reuse or update your existing files.
Should you want us to delete this information, before the retention period outlined above, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
From time to time we may add a contact or newsletter sign up form to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Treacle Media Ltd., Beaufield Mews, Middle Street, Shere, Guildford, Surrey, GU5 9HF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to at the above address or email us firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.